Elk hunter seeks first Mule deer/Colorado

fittohunt

FNG
Im primarily an elk hunter, and Im looking for my first Muley with a bow. Im looking to use 7 Colorado points this year, and looking for some advice on units to apply for.

I use Gohunt and I filtered using: Non-resident, 50% public land, 180+ trophy potential, and 30% success rate. Its coming up with about 15 units.

Im looking for an overall quality experience with low pressure, good opportunity, and at least decent age class.

Im also, a novice when it comes to Mule deer in general. Hoping to start a discussion that eventually leads to an informed decision on where to apply in 2024.

Thanks all

RFOUST89

Lil-Rokslider
I use Gohunt and I filtered using: Non-resident, 50% public land, 180+ trophy potential, and 30% success rate. Its coming up with about 15 units.

Im looking for an overall quality experience with low pressure, good opportunity, and at least decent age class.
You literally just described the perfect unit. Your best bet is to hire an outfitter with the above parameters you have listed. Good luck getting that kind of info on this forum.