Ti Pro Muzzle Brakes

Looks awesome did you leave the brake of the same or turn it down some? Mines been at a smith for a couple weeks now I think he forgot about me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He did turn it down slightly to match the barrel contour. I don’t know where you are located but Hoover Precision Rifles in Columbia Falls MT did mine same day. He builds beautiful custom rifles too.

Ryan or Livetohunt, I was about to pull the trigger on a ti pro 1 for my tikka t3 7 mag. The barrel is .620 or so. With this new tiny, could this be an option in 1/2-28? It would be much closer to the stock barrel contour to taper to than the pro 1. And if possible, could it be turned down any?

Ryan or Livetohunt, I was about to pull the trigger on a ti pro 1 for my tikka t3 7 mag. The barrel is .620 or so. With this new tiny, could this be an option in 1/2-28? It would be much closer to the stock barrel contour to taper to than the pro 1. And if possible, could it be turned down any?

The Tiny is already such a small diameter it’s not really meant to be turned down, just tapered. With both of them just having to be tapered, it’s just personal preference at that point. You will get slightly More recoil reduction from the Ti Pro 1

The Tiny is already such a small diameter it’s not really meant to be turned down, just tapered. With both of them just having to be tapered, it’s just personal preference at that point. You will get slightly More recoil reduction from the Ti Pro 1
10-4

should i get the TI pro 1 or tiny for a christensen arms mesa in 300 win mag? i Want it to match the barrel diameter.

I’m not sure, I haven’t gotten the rifle yet, but when I do I want to know what muzzle brake to put on it.

Back