Tikka Superlite

WTB a Tikka Superlite 7mm

WTB a Tikka Superlite in 7mm rem mag. Would like the sportsmans warehouse version, black stock with flutted stainless barrel. If you have one you would like to sell send me a PM. Thanks a lot

Last edited:
I can understand why no one wants to part with one of these rifles, they are great guns. We don't have a sportsmans warehouse here in Michigan. We do have a cabelas, but I don't really want to pay 899.99 for the Camo version. But i just might anyways😂😂😂

I was in the same boat because I don't have a Sportsman's Warehouse here.. I just went with the T3 lite, I think it was only $500 or so from Academy new and only weighs .5# more

You can call around to Sportsmen's Warehouse locations and find one. I'm sure they will sell you one and ship to your FFL in Michigan. If not, let me know. I have an FFL and can probably help you locate and transfer one. I can't get the Sportmans Exclusive model, but a regular SS Lite (non fluted barrel) would be $675 shipped to your FFL if you change your mind on the model.

Not sure if this helps you or not but I just bought a t3 lite SS from Cabelas for $679. They had it for $699 in their store but I asked them to match their website price which they did. You'd be surprised how often the store is higher than the website.

Thanks guys for the advice. I called sportsmans warehouse and they don't ship firearms. I'm going to build a light weight rifle and really want to start with a Superlite in 7mm. I will keep looking. Thanks a lot 👍

Back