Tikka T3x Superlite SS 30-06 (Optic needed)

SEtoNWHunter

Lil-Rokslider
How does this set up for for you?
It is fantastic. Simple and very effective. Very accurate with factory Barnes 168 TTSX. In fact, it is very accurate with every load I've tried but it stacks the 168s and they've killed very well for me (mule deer, elk, and a blacktail).

I also have an accupoint 2.5-12 on a 18" 5.56 AR. I love that scope too and I'd happily swap that one with the 3-9 credo on a bolt gun/hunting rifle.

I also have a 2-10 credo on an AR, which is good but less forgiving than the 3-9. Plus FFP vs SFP.

I have not tried the 2.5-15 credo but I'm sure it is great, especially with the adjustable parallax.

I'm less of a fan of the accupoint 3-9 because the eyebox feels tighter and more finicky but they are very light and overall good scopes. I have a pair of those, one on a 6.5g Howa Mini and one on 6.5g 12.5" AR.

OP
K
So which optic do you prefer out of the optics you run. Rank them from 1 to however many you have if you don’t care sir.
It is fantastic. Simple and very effective. Very accurate with factory Barnes 168 TTSX. In fact, it is very accurate with every load I've tried but it stacks the 168s and they've killed very well for me (mule deer, elk, and a blacktail).

I also have an accupoint 2.5-12 on a 18" 5.56 AR. I love that scope too and I'd happily swap that one with the 3-9 credo on a bolt gun/hunting rifle.

I also have a 2-10 credo on an AR, which is good but less forgiving than the 3-9. Plus FFP vs SFP.

I have not tried the 2.5-15 credo but I'm sure it is great, especially with the adjustable parallax.

I'm less of a fan of the accupoint 3-9 because the eyebox feels tighter and more finicky but they are very light and overall good scopes. I have a pair of those, one on a 6.5g Howa Mini and one on 6.5g 12.5" AR.

SEtoNWHunter

Lil-Rokslider
So which optic do you prefer out of the optics you run. Rank them from 1 to however many you have if you don’t care sir.
For the ones listed here,

1. Credo 3-9 or Accupoint 2.5-12. Price and weight favor the Credo. Everything else favors the accupoint.
2. Credo 2-10
3. Accupoint 3-9

I would get something in the 3-15×44 +/- flavor and call it a day. That will likely be the most scope you would ever need out of a 30-06. I know leupold get bashed alot here however I have hunted hard with my vx5 over the last 2 years. Every year I dial up and down at the range and everything works the way it should.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk