Toe spacers

OrangeMan73

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody running these? How do you do it? I bought a silicone pair off amazon and have worn them last night and this morning--wondering what the routine is for using them. So far feels good to get the toes separated, specially after a long day of wearing shoes. But I'm sure there's more rhyme and reason to what and how.

OP
OrangeMan73

OrangeMan73

Lil-Rokslider
They do get gross fast, I could see washing them regularly. I'm about half a week in, started with just a bit in mornings and evenings walking barefoot around the house. Liking them so far, especially for walking. Feels like it's waking up leg and foot muscles I haven't felt in awhile. Will try sleeping in them tonight.

Runwilderness

Lil-Rokslider
I find they really help when my feet are tight. I typically wear them while sitting in the couch reading Or poking at the web or standing if I’m in a fixed location like kitchen food prep. I keep sessions to less than an hour. For me at least they seem to over stress my feet if I try to wear them sleeping or for other extended periods.

OP
OrangeMan73

OrangeMan73

Lil-Rokslider
I couldn't do sleeping all night, got pretty uncomfortable about midway through and apparently took them off in my sleep haha. I think Runwilderness has the idea.