Toe wear hole

I found out I have a spot in the toe box of my boot that has evidently damaged the goretex and the boot now leaks. Has anybody found a way to possibly fix this?

I’m wondering if putting a dab aquaseal on the inside or outside might do the trick.

I’m trying to see if I can get through this year and get new boots in the spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Gore-tex socks. It would probably be very difficult to patch the membrane.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Wrench

WKR
Is it physically damaged from abrasion or impact, or has the liner rubbed on a seam?

If it's not punctured and is just a manufacturing issue, gore will probably stand behind it before you fix it.

If you physically damaged it, aquaseal could do the trick If you can apply it to the liner.

OP
S
Is it physically damaged from abrasion or impact, or has the liner rubbed on a seam?

If it's not punctured and is just a manufacturing issue, gore will probably stand behind it before you fix it.

If you physically damaged it, aquaseal could do the trick If you can apply it to the liner.
I can feel a small hole in the liner right above my big toe. I'm going to try and get some aquaseal dabbed into there to see if that helps.