Tok Air Service

Booked with Tok Air Service for September 2025. Anyone on here have any experience with hunting caribou out there? If so, would love a PM. With the 50lb weight limits etc I would love to hear what you brought and what was/wasn't worth bringing etc.
Also, would love to chat with you about your overall experience with the operation and what I need to be prepared for! This will be my and my buddies first caribou trip (but not our first hunt in alaska).

AKBorn

WKR
I have hunted caribou in the 40 Mile country for many years, and have posted the hunt stories on this forum. Read back through them, should give you a decent idea of the country. Feel free to PM any question you might have after going through the old stories.

The 40 mile country is a very special place. You guys will have a fantastic hunt with Tok. Buy the lightest gear possible and leave the bear fence at home.

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
My company rents rafts to many air operators' river groups in the Interior. I have gotten satisfied and positive reviews from his groups for several years at least.

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Zack didn't renew his Transporter license (lapsed) in 2021 but it wasn't suspended. He now operates as an Air Taxi Operator

I’ve hunted with Zack. He’s got a history of legal troubles and conflicts with the many people, organizations and govt’ entities he’s interacted with. Generally, he gets guys into good hunting areas. From my perspective the cons, far outweigh the pros.

Homer

FNG
Booked with Tok Air Service for September 2025. Anyone on here have any experience with hunting caribou out there? If so, would love a PM. With the 50lb weight limits etc I would love to hear what you brought and what was/wasn't worth bringing etc.
Also, would love to chat with you about your overall experience with the operation and what I need to be prepared for! This will be my and my buddies first caribou trip (but not our first hunt in alaska).
For a hunt with him do you just pay the hourly rate for flight time of a super cub? While he had his transporters license he charged quite a bit higher than the other hunt transporters in that area.