Torso length

I watched a you you tube on how to measure torso length. Mine measured 19.5 inches. I am 5'7", what pack should I consider. Anyone with same torso length with experience with different systems.

Shrek

WKR
You're right in the middle of the average range. Just about all of the packs will adjust to fit you but not all packs are equal. I'm a kifaru fan personally so I'm going to recommend either a Bikini or Duplex frame and the big bag of your choice. EMRll , T1 , Hc7000. Post up your intended hunting style and the advice will come rolling in.

mt100gr.

WKR
Give some insight as to your budget as well. Don't need specifics....just "laketrout or lobster"

OP
T
I had a kifaru longhunter guide that I sold. I never could get it to ride right on my back and I was looking to get a kifaru ultralight before they discontinued it. I often wonder if I had the right stays in it. I thought I would have a normal back but I just could not to get it to stay on my hips.

shaun

WKR
There is a video showing you how to check what stays are best suited for you. Shooting from the hip looking at what you were looking at I say a Bikini Frame w/ 2" compositee stays with a High Camp Bag not sure on size you are looking for. You can call Aron or Joe and they will be able to answer all your questions

Just a reminder, many backpacks available today are adjustable for length, but not all. This is especially true of day packs that you might want to use for hunting. So, make sure you check before you buy, and then check to make sure it will fit your frame. And don't let someone tell you that it will fit anyone from 5'6" to 6' or some other nonsense based on a persons overall height. Two people the same height can have very different torso lengths; short legs and long torso vs. long legs and short torso! Always compare and measure based on torso length.