torso length.

W.D. Crawford

Lil-Rokslider
I need a little help can anyone tell me which pack manufacturer ( Exo SG MR Kifaru) has a frame that will fit a 23" torso? Thanks!

ljalberta

WKR
Give Kifaru a call for sure. I'm a short torso guy, so I don't know if their 26" frame will fit, but I do know they've made custom taller ones for people in the past when the 26" was too short.

sneek-ee

WKR
26" frame won't fit a 23" torso and provide any lift.
23" torso is long!!!! Seek Outside Packs have the tallest frame at 28" and that might work. The rest of the companies are 26" or under....

OP
W

W.D. Crawford

Lil-Rokslider
update

Thanks, I kinda figured that I was going to run into this problem. Just did a little more research and it looks like M R packs will fit a 23'' torso.

Last edited:
Thanks, I kinda figured that I was going to run into this problem. Just did a little more research and it looks like M R packs will fit a 23'' torso.
I think any of the packs will "fit" a 23" torso but utilizing the load lifters under heavy load is another story. I think that maybe a NICE frame with the xl load lifter kit might give you lift. If I remember correctly the guide light frame is shorter than the NICE with lifter kit. Call kifaru too, i know they have worked with people with longer torsos in the past by modifying the duplex to accept 28" stays or something like that. Good luck with your search. I have a 21" torso (which is not nearly as long as yours but longer than most) and ran into similar issues until I got a Kifaru.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Shrek

WKR
Definitely call Kifaru. I have two custom 28" frames they have made for me. If you need one yesterday I'd sell my last generation 28" Duplex in foliage. It's in very good condition and has a "marge belt or a medium belt. I bought the new generation hunter frame and the Duplex just sits unused.

OP
W

W.D. Crawford

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks Shrek! I will definitely keep that in mind, part of me wants it yesterday, so unless you are chomping at the bit to sell it I will make some phone calls and get back in touch with you. If you want to pm me concerning price feel free. Thanks again!