TPS Rings

GAHunterJim

Lil-Rokslider
Have any of you used TPS rings, I'm new to them, tried to go to their website but my work PC would not open site, not sure about IT security. Look like good quality stuff but limited info available.

vonb

Lil-Rokslider
They are good rings but you have to follow their instructions on tightening ring caps. I have a couple sets and have been pleased with them.

OP
GAHunterJim

GAHunterJim

Lil-Rokslider
They are good rings but you have to follow their instructions on tightening ring caps. I have a couple sets and have been pleased with them.
Interesting, how are they different when tightening? Where do you get yours?

sndmn11

WKR
Interesting, how are they different when tightening? Where do you get yours?
I have 5 sets (TSR) that are doing what they are supposed to, and have set a few other folks up with them as well. I get them from Midway but have bought a set or two direct.

The TSR are designed for the top/bottom to touch on one side, and then there be a very slight gap on the other side. So there is a right way and a wrong way for the top cap to be. I do not know if the WRT you linked above or XTR are the same. @GAHunterJim see edit added

OP
GAHunterJim

GAHunterJim

Lil-Rokslider
I have 5 sets that are doing what they are supposed to, and have set a few other folks up with them as well. I get them from Midway but have bought a set or two direct.

They are designed for the top/bottom to touch on one side, and then there be a very slight gap on the other side. So there is a right way and a wrong way for the top cap to be.
got it, thanks!