Traded SR6 for Nexus 2

KB86

FNG
Traded up for nexus 2. I know it’s all shooter preference but now I’m second guessing my decision. Someone make me feel better about this haha

OP
K

KB86

FNG
You don’t like it?
I like it ok. It’s faster than the SR6 at my dL 27.5. That is kind of what sold me. It does have some hand shock at the shot. Little jumpy. But it’s something different so I will run with it for a while. I feel like SR6 was nicer to shoot, but I just couldn’t get over having a speed bow that is slow at short DL

BucksNBulls

Lil-Rokslider
I'll never get rid of my SR6. I did sell my Revolt X though. Just bought a Solution too.

I like it ok. It’s faster than the SR6 at my dL 27.5. That is kind of what sold me. It does have some hand shock at the shot. Little jumpy. But it’s something different so I will run with it for a while. I feel like SR6 was nicer to shoot, but I just couldn’t get over having a speed bow that is slow at short DL
I hated my centergy at first but love it now. I’m sure it’s just different and will take getting used to. I would be scared of trying to tune the nexus though... seems complicated