Traditions Vortek Strikefire LDR Northwest Magnum

Fallguy

FNG
Does anybody have any experience with the Traditions Vortek LDR muzzleloaders? I'm considering upgrading from my 03' vintage Rem 700 ML. I like the concept of the Vortek LDR with the 30" barrel. I am subject the traditional rules or OR but this gun seems to be a decent fit for accommodating the various states and the regs that come with them. I haven't seen much hype on these so maybe they aren't what I am hoping they are! Thanks very much for your input.

ole hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I had a Vortek ultra lite .It was a good shooter and a nice gun ,I had 2 MLers kept my Knight Ultra lite . I liked it just a little better , Traditions
is a good company to deal with as well,

ole hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Go to You tube and Type that thing in and do a search ,,There are some guys saying it wont fire some times ,,Sorry I didn't see strike fire ,,,

RAHC

FNG
I used to have a TC Northwest Explorer but couldnt hit water if I fell out of a boat. I switched to an older Knight and a traditional style both in 54 cal and have improved my accuracy greatly. I took a break from muzzy hunting this year and just used the rifle with good success so far.