Trail cams $29.99 at Midway.....

Broomd

WKR

Free ship code over $49:
OFFER66666

Been using these cheap Midway cam offerings for about 5-6 years, no issues, just grabbed a couple more.

three5x5s

WKR

Free ship code over $49:
OFFER66666

Been using these cheap Midway cam offerings for about 5-6 years, no issues, just grabbed a couple more.
Thanks for posting and the code. I have 2 coming.

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
How long do the batteries last in the cold?
The reviews I read for this setup stated nine months (I'm assuming that's with running quality alkaline batteries.) If a guy is in northern Minnesota or Saskatchewan, etc. they'd likely need replacement earlier.
My other Midway cheap cams are on their second season with the batteries. :/

CorbLand

WKR
How long do the batteries last in the cold?
I have a couple of these. Put one up in July and went back for it the next July. It shut itself off around first part of November and started working again in March.

three5x5s

WKR
I got 2. Had 8 batterys so set one up to put out later. Around 2 weeks later I tried to put it out, nothing on display, wont turn on. Thought maybe I left it on and ran batterys down. Nope, wont display a think with new batteries. Pemanent Hibernation mode, I think!!

There's at least 3 variations of this camera sold under stealth cam and muddy, same camera, different plastic housing. I've got a dozen of the stealth browtine version and they work great until below zero then they shut themselves down. I'm on my 2nd season with them, all still work and they've been fine for what they are, but I don't plan on using them through the winter here.

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
Pardon the lapse with this trailcam followup. I had promised to update with a review. Bought two of these Midway Wildview cams last Dec/Jan. and after finally getting them afield it appears that they both function perfectly and reliably.

I've not programed for video function with trail cams before only the 'pic' option; decided to try the video and these cams really capture some great video.
They appear to be a solid buy.