Tripod Head

Just picked up some Swarovski optics, a couple pairs of Binos and the atx system (got all 3 of the objectives, couldn’t decide which to get). If you guys could point me to an awesome tripod head for these optics that would be greatly appreciated. I have the medium compact outdoorsman legs so I was considering their heads, but I would really like to get an arca swiss compatible head so I can use it with my photography gear. This has lead me to the Siriu VA-5, but would like to hear others opinions.

Rawmeat

FNG
I run the siriu va-5 for the same reasons you stated.
I found the quick release/tighten mechanism finicky and annoying at first, but after some use I don't even think about it. It is kind of heavy, but not sure how it compares to other pan heads.
It is buttery smooth and locks down nicely. Overall, I highly recommend it.

The VA5 is an awesome head. One of our most popular. It is better them most heads out there for much more $$.
We also have the Promaster Cine20 head that we give you a lifetime warranty on. It is every bit as good as the VA5 and would only cost $74.99. The VA5 just went up to $164.99 but members here can get it right now for $139.99 while I still have them from before the increase