tripod

Djaworow

FNG
best lightweight tripod that is strong and stable and has 15 inch or less collapsed height?

ewade07

WKR
I had an Aoka but decided to give this guy a run:

I paired it with the Tricer head. havent gotten to use it yet but i already like it more than the Aoka as it is MUCH taller

OP
D

Djaworow

FNG

I paired it with the Tricer head. havent gotten to use it yet but i already like it more than the Aoka as it is MUCH taller
I did check this one out and handled it but the leg locking system wasn't my preference, it just didnt work well for me, i'm betweem the treeline and aziak for now, i know a lot of people that like that surui

nh85

FNG
Black ovis treeline, so light and compact, more sturdy than I expected, only issue would be the head isn't the smoothest

Hey, Just ran across this. What are your thoughts on this one after having it for a bit?

ewade07

WKR
Hey, Just ran across this. What are your thoughts on this one after having it for a bit?
I havent been able to get out and use it much yet. I will say its a big upgrade from the AOKA. It is tall enough that you can glass with a spotting scope standing. The AT10 fluid head is less than ideal. I paired this tripid with a tricer pan head. Its stupid light, something like 1 lb and 8 oz. I will be getting out more in the coming weeks so will get to know it a little better. For the price tho you really cant beat it. The link in my previous post takes you to it and it has a 20% off coupon right now.

Wow. Pretty Cool. Could you do a quick review? So weight of the tripod alone (Dont care about their dumb head) Is around 1 lb? How tall is the tripod fully setup? The twist lock system looks kinda chincy.... any durability issues?

I havent been able to get out and use it much yet. I will say its a big upgrade from the AOKA. It is tall enough that you can glass with a spotting scope standing. The AT10 fluid head is less than ideal. I paired this tripid with a tricer pan head. Its stupid light, something like 1 lb and 8 oz. I will be getting out more in the coming weeks so will get to know it a little better. For the price tho you really cant beat it. The link in my previous post takes you to it and it has a 20% off coupon right now.
Also... Where are you seeing the 20% off?

ewade07

WKR
Wow. Pretty Cool. Could you do a quick review? So weight of the tripod alone (Dont care about their dumb head) Is around 1 lb? How tall is the tripod fully setup? The twist lock system looks kinda chincy.... any durability issues?
Weight of the tripod alone comes in at 1 lb 7 oz on my scale. Max height comes in at 58". The twist lock system is alright, it will suffice. Its like the old vortex tripod system. I havent had it out enough to test durability but i dont really see any issues.