UB Tech Rainier Travel Chino @ Costco

I should be at my local costco tomorrow, what size and color you looking for. They come in khaki grey and black. No promises though I dont know if they have them.

Found some at a neighboring Costco. Everett WA has khaki, black, and gray

Avid Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Just grabbed a pair the other day. They seem well made and fit great. Time will tell as to how they hold up. At $20 ill probably go get a few more before they disappear.

What costco had down blankets? Is there a thread about that? Wouldn't mind picking one up or calling costco to see who has them in stock.

Randle

WKR
I was out and about yesterday and found these in Lewiston costco, I like the fact that they have zippers on the back pockets, my EB s don't . They fit great and are comfortable. Only bought 2 pair ,maybe i should have bought more.

I was out and about yesterday and found these in Lewiston costco, I like the fact that they have zippers on the back pockets, my EB s don't . They fit great and are comfortable. Only bought 2 pair ,maybe i should have bought more.

What colors did your Costco have?

as.ks.ak

WKR
Found some! Great pants. I bought a few because I didn't know what size I was. If anyone is interested I have a pair of 34x30 khaki and 34x32 gray available. Happy to pass them on for price paid plus shipping.

Your inbox is full man!!

idcuda

WKR
Nampa, ID Costco had some - all three colors. I grabbed one pair, so we'll see how they do. For $20 it's hard to complain and they do feel pretty comfortable.

Carlin59

WKR
The Superior, CO store has a pretty good selection still, especially if you have a 32 or 30 inch inseam. I picked up one in each color this past weekend and have been wearing them to work the past few days. I have three pairs of the EB Guide pants that I love, but it is pretty hard to beat these Rainier pants. 3 pairs for what I normally pay for 1 pair of EB's on sale! For those interested in wearing this casually, I would say they are a touch more business-casual than the EBs.

jb79

WKR
I wear large x32 in the pranas zions what size do you guys recommend for these? Going to swing by Costco on the way home and see if they still have them if not I'll order them, thanks

Carlin59

WKR
They are made with a full waist selection from 30-40 (even sizes), so you can try on whatever waist you need x 32in inseam if they are available at your store. Heck, for $20, you could get a "fat" pair and "skinny" pair depending on what the scale is saying that day ;)

jb79

WKR
I wear large x32 in the pranas zions what size do you guys recommend for these? Going to swing by Costco on the way home and see if they still have them if not I'll order them, thanks

FYI I stopped and pick up a couple pairs and they Seem to run a little small biased one my normal jeans. I ended up with a 36x30 and they are great for the price!!! I double checked the zions and they are 30's also, so just up a waist size.

I did try a pair of Zion's on while at an REI recently. While there were some nice aspects to them. I generally wear suspenders, especially in the field and as mentioned, they fit weird. No way they would work, lol.

I am hoping these UB costco pants work well. Should have some in a few days.

I did see some EB guide fleece lined on sale for like $40 online. Anyone try them. The reviews seemed very positive. Maybe a great cold weather option?