UM TIKKA Scope Rings

Tullis94

WKR
I don't need them for the set I already have. Good work on getting them figured out and sending to people who have already purchased! Looking forward to using them next time I buy a set.

Hey guys, thank you for all of the emails. Allow us some time to sort them out, approx. 75 requests came in yesterday!

Soooo...I ordered three sets of the Tikka rings and would love some of these threaded pins. Also, I'm more than willing to pay for them (and shipping). Given the influx of emails, how/when would you prefer I contact you to order them? Thanks!

fwafwow

WKR
Detailed videos will follow. I will spend time here on this thread to help answer questions and inquiries over the next few weeks as customers are receiving the first production rings being shipped out.

Are the videos available? If so, I couldn't find them. The instructions are detailed enough, but I figured if there is one, why not watch them? Beats working.

JCMCUBIC

WKR
Canting rings that can be attached to the receiver in more than one place would be very tough to implement. If limiting placement to pushed up against each of the recoil pins and the direction of the rings specified, it could be done...but if the user is going to do that, just go with something like the Hawkins Hybrids or add a canted rail.

JCMCUBIC

WKR
Received the threaded pins....thanks UM! Will likely be this weekend before I swap out the standard pin and relocate rings to max spacing.

ehayes

FNG
IMG_0949.jpegIMG_0950.jpeg
NXS 2.5-10 x 42
UM tikka Low rings
Front ring is covering ejection port. To get the most comfortable eye relief for me it had to go there. I’ve cycle a bunch of rounds through with no issue at all. This is a 30.06
Using the threaded pins on both front and rear
Level just behind the rear ring.
No cheek weld needed with the Mesa Precision Stock.

atmat

WKR
View attachment 607116View attachment 607117
NXS 2.5-10 x 42
UM tikka Low rings
Front ring is covering ejection port. To get the most comfortable eye relief for me it had to go there. I’ve cycle a bunch of rounds through with no issue at all. This is a 30.06
Using the threaded pins on both front and rear
Level just behind the rear ring.
No cheek weld needed with the Mesa Precision Stock.
Your bolt is on backwards 🙃

But looks great!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Nice video! Thanks for sharing.

Edit: My preorder set came with two smooth pins and no threaded pins. Also no loktite or bit which isn’t a big deal. What’s the easiest way to get a set of threaded pins headed my way?
Look at post #359