Unknown no longer reloading

EcoastDG

FNG
I’ve had good experience with Hendershots. Their 7mm prc 160 accubond load was very accurate in my rifle. Same for 175 Berger Elite.
I just ordered some 168 Bergers 7 Saum. We’ll see how they work out.

OP
Cynoscion

Cynoscion

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like I’ll be putting 6.5 prc, 7 saum and .300 prc brass up for sale in the near future and going with one of the companies mentioned above. Thanks guys!

I was also bummed to hear they are no longer reloading, had some great shooting 270 in Norma brass originally loaded by UM. I originally purchased loads from them because they would reload...I planned on sending them 200 Norma cases until they responded "Unfortunately, we are not accepting any fired brass right now for reloads."

SDHNTR

WKR
Looks like I’ll be putting 6.5 prc, 7 saum and .300 prc brass up for sale in the near future and going with one of the companies mentioned above. Thanks guys!
Call Superior Ammunition. He will probably load up your brass for you and give you a price break. Give him the old recipe too.

DosAmigos

FNG
I’ve had good experience with Hendershots. Their 7mm prc 160 accubond load was very accurate in my rifle. Same for 175 Berger Elite.
I just ordered some 168 Bergers 7 Saum. We’ll see how they work out.
Post back and let us know how the 7 Saum ammo shoots. I should have my Saum finished anytime. I’m leaning towards the 168 Berger’s as well.

If going to other companies because they reload fired brass, why would you have to sell the brass? I'd think you'd want them to use the stuff that's already been fired in your chambers.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
So far I haven’t had any luck finding anyone willing to reload my brass. Still have a few to call though.
If you can get the load data (and find powder/primers) maybe you can find someone local that personally reloads, make up a small test ladder to validate your lot of components vs velocity and then load out a whole batch?

HGL

FNG
Well, apparently Copper Creek does offer "reloading" for a good many catridges, at least it's on their menu. Shows up as "remanufacturing".

From thier website:

Ammunition remanufacturing (also known as reloading) is the practice of reusing brass fired in your rifle to ensure a tight fit with minimum room for brass growth. We take this practice very seriously for your safety.
We offer remanufacturing services for over 100 different cartridges. Use the selection menu above to choose your appropriate cartridge and then choose from our list of in stock projectiles to find accurate pricing for each 20 round box of ammunition you would like to have remanufactured.
All brass should be sent to us sorted by headstamp. If you have a separate piece of brass that was fired in your rifle, please label it clearly from your other brass.
Brass will be triple inspected after it is received. Brass is sorted upon arrival to find any anomaly pieces that may not be able to be safely worked with. We will then size the brass accordingly and bump the fired shoulder back 0.002” to ensure proper fit and function in your firearm. Brass will then be media cleaned to remove residue from the sizing and firing process. After the sizing and inspection work has been completed we will then handload your ammunition to the Copper Creek standard. We will then return your remanufactured ammunition, ready for you to take back to the range or on your next hunt.
Remanufacturing orders typically take 4-8 business days after receiving your brass shipment.

OP
Cynoscion

Cynoscion

Lil-Rokslider
You are correct but the 156 EOL is out of stock. Work kept me away from researching any further today but hopefully I’ll have time to play a little tomorrow and find a suitable alternative.
Thanks again for everyone’s help!

Reactions: HGL

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Roksliders,

Unknown Munitions is still loading a shit ton of new brass ammunition.

We have cut back our RE-Loading of fired brass to existing customers due to receiving too much shit brass.

To the OP, please email me at [email protected] and I will take care of you.

We are not getting out of the ammo business, I put an old Mark 7 machine up for sale on IG because we don't use any automated processes in our ammunition so that machine has sat around for quite awhile and needs a new home.

I will monitor this thread for a bit if any of you have additional questions.

@Cynoscion @DosAmigos @SteveAndTheCrigBoys @Harvey_NW @TxLite @packer58 @PNWGATOR @Str8shooter @HGL

CT_MS

FNG
Hey Roksliders,

Unknown Munitions is still loading a shit ton of new brass ammunition.

We have cut back our RE-Loading of fired brass to existing customers due to receiving too much shit brass.

To the OP, please email me at [email protected] and I will take care of you.

We are not getting out of the ammo business, I put an old Mark 7 machine up for sale on IG because we don't use any automated processes in our ammunition so that machine has sat around for quite awhile and needs a new home.

I will monitor this thread for a bit if any of you have additional questions.
Do you plan to list any Hammer bullets in your loaded ammo options or is that just something to call in and request special?

OP
Cynoscion

Cynoscion

Lil-Rokslider
I’m not sure who your comment is directed towards but I can assure you that the lady I talked to on the phone told me they would not reload my brass that I purchased from them. There was no misunderstanding. She knew I bought everything from them with the full intention of getting them to reload it when I shot it all. So, if your comment is directed towards my original post, this is not how stories get started. This is how facts are stated and how problems get resolved.
I’m glad Unknown came on here and said otherwise. I’ve communicated with Jake via email today and I am sending in my brass to him by the end of the week. Thank you Unknown Munitions for following up. I appreciate you!