Upcoming Year

Wyo_hntr

WKR
Plan? Kill a 180"er on September 15th haha. But seriously I'll be up at treeline mid September searching for a good buck. If that doesn't pan out then in October I'll be on the hunt for a decent mature buck close to home.

Pistolpete28

Lil-Rokslider
Washington general rifle deer with lots of scouting. Idaho general deer migration hunt, and finally a Colorado rut hunt that I should draw. No time to mess with yellow school buses this year, all mule deer for me. Good luck to everyone with there plans this year!

I found a tag with suspiciously good odds and I think it's worth trying.

Given a highly suspect right shoulder that will likely need some serious surgery at some point, this will be my first year giving the smokepole a try while I shoot 3-D during the summer to make an educated decision if six months of rehab is worth it or not.
My advice would be get some good peep sights with a front globe sight, if you can't use a scope. I find it much easier to shoot further with a peep then regular open sights.

I drew my first mule deer tag. In on one of the NM “opportunity” units. But, I’m more of a brush buster than road hunter, so, hopefully I’ll be able to get away from most of the other people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk