USA Made rifle case

Looking for simple American made gun case. Heavy duty and good zipper soft case. Pockets not needed. Keeping it under the Filson price.

deltadukman

Lil-Rokslider
Marsupial Gear has a nice one. They go out of stock fairly regular, but I intend on buying one when they come back in stock. I do also have Filson one my wife bought me one year and it is very nice. I see Filon eventually phasing out some of their stuff like this so if you ever want one, get it while you can.

Dwnw/theAltitudesickness

Lil-Rokslider
T & K Hunting Gear out of Rapid City, SD. Makes one.

Fairly expensive & I don't own any, but local workers & USA sourced material completely. Lifetime warranty though.

Diveslot6

FNG
Ditto on the Nomar's. Not cheap, but the SeaTarp material is tough, no zipper to leak, easy-in/easy-out with scoped long guns and the foam liner and water tight seal... floats. Tough and functional for soft-sided scabbards.

Brendan

WKR
What type of case? FHF just released these:

Vehicle Attachment looks pretty slick.

WKR
No idea what Filson charges but these are great soft gun cases. I have several. All top notch materials and construction. And USA made.

No idea what Filson charges but these are great soft gun cases. I have several. All top notch materials and construction. And USA made.

These are the best I have ever used.

OP
Y
Not sure where the Filson is made. Do like the Nomars but like to be able to unzip the top and pick gun straight up and out. Usually have gun along console and passenger seat. Any body have the American Mountain Supply case?

Darryle

WKR
Heads up, received an email from Tyler at T&K and he said that 52" wasn't a problem, pick your color and he'll invoice you. After Christmas I am going to order 2 of them.

Armageddon Gear. Absolutely amazing company and products. I'm a big fan of their cases and everything is US made. The precision rifle case is excellent and just over $200.

TN2shot07

WKR
Anyone with the tac mtn think it’s worth the purchase?
I think it depends on how you’re using the case. The vehicle attachment is awesome, it’s the reason I went that route vs the marsupial or t&k. Plus being designed to fit in a pelican if you fly with it is a nice bonus.

If you just want a case to throw in the floor or seat on the way to a hunt I’d go one of the other routes.

The fitment for the pelican is actually what has me interested in it. Figured it would be nice to get where I’m going and transition to the soft case and not have lug around the big pelican.

intunegp

WKR
Crosstac are USA made and local to me. Their rifle cases were previously another local, US made company that they bought out since I've purchased any. Not as fancy as a lot of what has been recommended, but if you just want something basic/old school they are very nice.