Utah archery cow elk

Hey All,
Would someone be able to help explain what units I can hunt in Utah if I just want to hunt a cow with the bow in September? I’m just looking for opportunities to gather elk experience and would be perfectly fine shooting a cow. I want to be able to get myself into elk with the chance of seeing some bulls doing bull things but with a cow tag in hand during archery. I believe this is stated as the general tag but am I able to hunt any unit, limited or any bull unit, if all I have is a archery cow tag?

Thanks

2blade

WKR
The otc unlimited archery cow/spike tag means you can shoot a spike or cow on a spike unit. Most LE units are considered spike units but check the regs to be sure the one you want to hunt is. You can shoot any elk on a General unit. Season dates this year for spike units will be the 3rd saturday in august, 8/17 thru 9/6. General units run a week longer or so.

OP
Bow2prince
The otc unlimited archery cow/spike tag means you can shoot a spike or cow on a spike unit. Most LE units are considered spike units but check the regs to be sure the one you want to hunt is. You can shoot any elk on a General unit. Season dates this year for spike units will be the 3rd saturday in august, 8/17 thru 9/6. General units run a week longer or so.
I appreciate the info. I am planning on hunting later September this year so not an option for me. Just trying to look at all options for plans C and D if I don’t draw in other states.