Utah draw emails are starting to send. No need to check CC anymore.

GotMyTag

Banned
I just got my first email as I apply for a bunch of my family.
So looking at your CC may not be as important as just getting the actual results in an email.

Of course my father in law did not draw any tags in this draw. He did draw a bear tag though in a previous draw this year.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mine too dream is dead for 2015. Sometimes I really hate living in Utah usually around this time of year

As a resident of Utah I am beyond surprised that I drew Box Elder archery as an alternate choice over the Ogden archery tag for GS deer.
Holy crap! It takes a point to draw a bottom third archery unit. Time to move.

YZF_88

Lil-Rokslider
Looking forward to getting my successful letter for Book Cliffs Archery Deer. This will be my first LE deer tag.

I haven't recieved an email but credit card was hit on Saturday. This will be my 3rd LE tag in 3 years! (wasatch archery elk in '13, bookcliffs archery deer last year, and archery antelope this year). All I can hope for is my streak continues next year with a once in a lifetime tag.

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
I don't remember the last time I saw the word unsuccessful that many times on one page.
On a good note, it looks like I drew CO deer!

Wasatchbuck

Lil-Rokslider
Ditto that, I didnt even draw an archery tag. may try to pick up a cache tag when they go on sale OTC in july but idaho is looking better and better everyday.

Craig4791

WKR
Skunked again... Buddy drew a late season LE Muzzy deer tag though. So I'll likely be tagging along as photographer on that.

machinethomas

Lil-Rokslider
There are leftover tags that didn't get drawn for a few units. You can buy online or OTC in July I believe?

There are leftover tags that didn't get drawn for a few units. You can buy online or OTC in July I believe?

Yeah I knew about the leftovers available in July, I was more specifically wondering what type of leftover tags he was hoping for from the specific unit he mentioned (gen season buck, or something like that).