Vectronix vector x

Wyo_hntr

WKR
Anyone had their hands on these for testing, pre-production? If they perform, could be a game changer.

Rangefinder, ballistic data, and a mil reticle..

@Formidilosus ?

Last edited:

Frogman77

FNG
These have my attention but...... not if the warranty and customer service is what it has been historically from vectronix. My swaro EL Ranges are basically lifetime. I had a terrapin years ago that would have cost me almost a new unit just to have it evaluated before any repairs were made.

IF they fix the customer service and warranty for non-mil users then I am definitely interested.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Anyone had their hands on these for testing, pre-production? If they perform, could be a game changer.

Rangefinder, ballistic data, and a mil reticle..

@Formidilosus ?

Good unit. But as Frogman stated, their warranty and CS is abysmal historically.

yeti12

FNG
Good unit. But as Frogman stated, their warranty and CS is abysmal historically.
I've heard that as well. Apparently it's changed and eurooptic will handle alot of CS for these units.

I don't have any firsthand knowledge or experience, but that's what I've heard. Something to look into for the guys considering these.

I've heard that as well. Apparently it's changed and eurooptic will handle alot of CS for these units.

I don't have any firsthand knowledge or experience, but that's what I've heard. Something to look into for the guys considering these.
Yes, I read that from a Euro optics guy that they were taking care of the warranty/c.s. for the units as they are the sole importer/distributer in the u.s.

Untamed

Lil-Rokslider
I could not find anything on the wind adjustment for direction. Is this done in the Bino itself or through bluetooth to an external device??

aroddc3

FNG
I could not find anything on the wind adjustment for direction. Is this done in the Bino itself or through bluetooth to an external device??
I am curious about this as well. I'd imagine it can be done either way, either through onboard environmentals or a bluetooth connection to a Kestrel, etc.

aroddc3

FNG
I also want to know if anyone can speak to the quality of the glass in Vectronix Optics. I have heard from other sources that it's European glass, maybe even Leica, but have nothing confirmed. All the reticles and electronics are great, but if the glass is off, then we're back to the Sig 10K's. For some, that's great, but I can't get past the blue tint and middle of the road clarity.

yeti12

FNG
I also want to know if anyone can speak to the quality of the glass in Vectronix Optics. I have heard from other sources that it's European glass, maybe even Leica, but have nothing confirmed. All the reticles and electronics are great, but if the glass is off, then we're back to the Sig 10K's. For some, that's great, but I can't get past the blue tint and middle of the road clarity.
Area419 will have a video coming very soon.

Untamed

Lil-Rokslider
I got a reply back from Vectronix staff that the wind and wind direction are adjustable inside the bino itself.