Vehicles, you can fix?

Update on the XJ Cherokee. Replaced the 3 O-ring seals around the oil filter, new muffler, lots of cosmetic items. The one I bought had wiring for a heated rear window, but no button or connections, so I found a wiring diagram and installed a button and now I have a heated rear window. Need new side mirrors, and would like to replace the aftermarket rims with old factory rims, or new rims that fit the look of it.
Just around $500 in all the parts up to this point, depending on rims, but looking at a grand total of about $750 to completely resurrect it, so a grand total of $2,450, and so many enjoyable nights out there working on it with my son.

Agree. You can fix or replace almost everything on an xj with just a basic set of wrenches and a screwdriver.
Bullshit...you need metric set, standard set, and and a set of torqx for the body bolts...but yes easy work on..I have a 90 YJ with the 4.2 and carb...modern tractors are harder to work on. My '73 Bronco is pretty easy too and it's all standard bolts.

2002 f250 7.3 diesel
2005 Toyota corollla

All parts are fairly cheap and readily available at any parts store in town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm kinda ol school. Just bought a 1978 Ford F-250, 42,000 miles. Also have a 79 El Camino as my daily driver. And have a 69 Ranchero with 22,000 miles. It has a 4 speed so beautiful wife kinda likes it

Back