Vortex Summit SS-P Tripod w/ 2 Baseplates

R_Nues

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I bought this new and used it only a handful of times in the year and half I owned it. It has a few minor cosmetic bumps and scratches, but it's in very good cosmetic condition and in perfect working order. It works great, I'm just trying out another tripod setup. This tripod is covered under Vortex's VIP lifetime warranty.

The tripod will come with the original black nylon bag, the tripod, the baseplate tool, & two (2) quick-release baseplates.

$110

team3t

WKR
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
This is a light and compact tripod. I have beat mine up for two years and it still works as new. Great deal here. I use two plates as well. Run a dslr on one plate and the Razor 85 on the other. Bump for a Solid Tripod!

OP
R

R_Nues

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is a light and compact tripod. I have beat mine up for two years and it still works as new. Great deal here. I use two plates as well. Run a dslr on one plate and the Razor 85 on the other. Bump for a Solid Tripod!

Thanks for the bump team3t! I've loved this tripod as well! This was my first tripod setup and I'd like to try out another, but I can only justify owning one tripod to my wife, so I need to sell. :)