WA bear down!

well my wife dropped a nice boar yesterday. the one-upper that she is she shoots a bigger bear at closer range. :chuckle:
the T3 lite with 270wsm accubond put him down with one well placed shot at 28yds. no tracking required.
IMG_0004.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0016.jpg

its an older dana. it uses a big ladder lock to accomplish "power pull" type belt tension and ripped the F' off. then a perimeter stay popped out at some point as well.

Back when I was still married the rule was "what's her's is her's and what's your's is her's" so you may need a new bikini :).

funny thing, i bought her a ku5200 for xmas and she was pissed i spent that much on a pack for her and made me return it.

my havalon on the other hand was definitely commandeered.

Congrats to you both! I am thinking after a 110 pound load with a busted pack a Bikini frame pack of her own will seem like a good investment to her. ;)

and an HC48. this week probably. advice on MC or highlander for her?.... shes struggling to decide haha

Haha colors are important!!!! Though if she is prone to packing 110 pounds i'd say load her up with the 7k highcamp!!! I do gotta ask what your wife thought
Of you packing the same hugely heavy load with a badass pack while her being roughly half your weight struggled with the same 110 pounds for 4 hours you di
But with a busted pack!?!?

What did that bad boy square out at? And being as it was 2 110 pound packs you chose to skin this oneout in the field this time? Congrats again!

we didnt weigh them til we got home. both bears were dressed in the field ;)...
she was insistent on packing her own hide and head and we threw a front in there, i packed the rears and a front and all the cuts...t
we didnt square it but measured the skull after skinned at 18 6/8 and weighed hide and meat at 180lb

Back