Warne steel horizontal rings

Anybody used these? Got a set for free in a trade, want something good and reliable for rebuilding my dads setup and these fit height wise. 5.3 ounces so giving up an ounce and a half for steel but still might save me 100$ if they are reliable.

These are horizontally split, not vertical

weisenbu

Lil-Rokslider
I have used them on a couple builds (where I wasn't concerned about weight) and they have been solid. No issues.

Apollo117

WKR
Do you have the model number for the Warne rings?

I used the 514M rings on my recent build. The 514M's are horizontal 30mm medium height rings. These rings are definitely heavy, but I'm confident the scope won't move.

If it helps, I put these rings on an ARC Coup de Grace long action (Rem 700 blueprint). And I put an SWFA 3-15 inside the rings. Fitment is great with plenty of scope clearance and eye relief.

OP
DangerRanger
Do you have the model number for the Warne rings?

I used the 514M rings on my recent build. The 514M's are horizontal 30mm medium height rings. These rings are definitely heavy, but I'm confident the scope won't move.

If it helps, I put these rings on an ARC Coup de Grace long action (Rem 700 blueprint). And I put an SWFA 3-15 inside the rings. Fitment is great with plenty of scope clearance and eye relief.
513m so the low version of that ring