washing blood out of dt2 bag

ridgefire

WKR
what is the best way to clean a dt2 bag with blood on it? I am thinking of taking it off the frame and letting soak in bath tub in warm water and laundry detergent. It is a good problem to have but want to clean it up. thanks.

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
No idea there, I had an MR I never got blood out of. All the paradox variations have been super easy ( cuben and xpac ). I doubted I could get it out of the cuben as it was pretty bloody but I through the bag in the washer and it looks great

Trr15

WKR
Just cleaned my T1 with hot water and dish soap. Hauled a speed goat with it yesterday (via grab-it) and got a few splotches of blood on the outside, not a ton and nothing soaked through. Spot cleaning with soap and water was easy and effective.

coiloil37

Lil-Rokslider
I've always run my packs through the washing machine. Usually just with baking soda but I'll try hydrogen peroxide next time.

Mines in the washing machine right now with some TIDE.

Just pulled it out, looks like new.

Last edited:
OP
R

ridgefire

WKR
thanks, ran mine through the washing machine last night and came out really clean. had tons of blood on the grab it and it came out clean too. quick and easy.

Rizzy

WKR
I washed my Highcamp last season after carrying out Elk meat without a liner. I took it off the frame, took all the buckles I could off, and put it in the washing machine on gentle cycle with woolite. Then hung it to dry. It came out good as new.