Washington Draw is out

Funny, I just posted the same... been here since '07 and still have yet to draw a damn tag. Man I miss living in another state.

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider
How many points did it take you?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I had 17 points. Pretty excited after talking to a few guys that have had the tag or helped others. Most said 160’s is the best they could find the last few years but it was one of the funnest hunts they’ve done. We will dig hard the last 7-8 days of the season & see what we come up with. We’ll have a blast regardless 😁👍🏻

Huntnnw

WKR
Nice ! Take it all in and have fun. It’s a rare time to be in the field in those units at that time. I drew a quality tag last year and had a blast .

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody with Entiat experience willing to share info & pics would be greatly appreciated. Gonna spend a day up there in July while on the east side for a few days so some road suggestions of good November buck areas To check out. Thanks

Chad E

WKR
Anybody with Entiat experience willing to share info & pics would be greatly appreciated. Gonna spend a day up there in July while on the east side for a few days so some road suggestions of good November buck areas To check out. Thanks

I'll send you a pm this evening with some info.