Washington Green Diamond Land

Has anyone utilized Green Diamond land? I've had pretty good luck hunting public land, but there is some Green Diamond land that is reasonably close and their walk in permits are reasonably priced.

Not looking for anyone to give up spots, more curious on what the hunting pressure is like and if they are a decent option. I've seen plenty of wildlife around some of the land, but obviously can't scout it since I don't have a permit.

OP
DenimChicken
Yeah, might be worth it but don’t want to get on a new, unfamiliar forum and be that guy asking about spots immediately. Figured it was a general enough question that I might get a reply here. The overwhelming silence makes me think there might be something worth checking out.

It’s not the type of hunting I usually do, but it is appealing to take the kids out there for some day hunts.

Heavy road hunter presence on GD land, but I think a lot of guys get bucks. Hard to escape the road hunters during season, from what I've heard. Work acquaintance hunts one of the parcels religiously and gets a buck every year, nothing of caliber to date that I know of.

Ton of threads on HuntWa about GD.