Ways to holster your side arm to bag or self during elk hunt

fmyth

WKR
Do you ever find running two set of straps (bino harness and chest holster); and then your pack shoulder straps on top, to much? Does it feel uncomfortable at times?
Not at all. The bino harness and chest holster harness sit closer in than my backpack shoulder straps. It does take an extra minute to add remove clothing layers.

Gunfighters inc kenai chest harness. Fits behind a bino harness and is so comfortable you wont notice youre wearing it. Its adjustable so you can change where you draw from, you dont have to worry about the straps from your bino harness and pack getting in the way. They actually posted a video showing you how to adjust it with a bino harness and pack on if youre curious...

Tdonat

FNG
I’ve recently been on a quest to find myself the ultimate carry solution while hunting. On the belt of the pack is great, until you don’t have your pack on. I hunt in grizz country 98% of the time so not super interested in not having my hand gun on me and easily accessible. Be it glassing or dealing with a kill, you won’t have your handgun on you.
I’ve picked one of these up recently and it’s absolutely the way to go. Run it on my marsupial bino harness, very comfortable compared to the chest rigs you can buy.
Top notch quality as well.