Sold Weatherby Backcountry Ti (Titanium) 6.5 Wby RPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liftman101

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Perhaps the best ultra lightweight production rifle you can buy. Amazing 4.9 lb. Actual weight on the scale is 78.4 ounces. Perfect hunting rifle. It doesn't get any better. Weatherby Backcountry Ti (Titanium) 24" Steel barrel with Accubrake and thread protector in 6.5 Weatherby RPM. It is worth noting that the steel barreled models are lighter than the CF barreled models that Weatherby offers.

This is the original version with the AGM stock instead of the new Peak 44 stock. AGM makes a quality stock, perhaps better than the Peak 44 and although they say the Peak 44 is lighter, this rifle weighs 4.9 lbs. The exact quoted weight for the new Backcountry 2.0.
I recently bought this on a whim because I love 6.5s but wanted more punch for hunting. Immediately thereafter I scored a deal on a Proof Elevation in 6.5 PRC. I don't need both. I love my other Proof rifles and I am too old and fat for a mountain elk hunt anyway. I do love Ultralight rifles but don't really need them.

I have not fired the rifle but I have 3 other Weatherby Backcountry or Backcountry 2.0 rifles and they shoot lights out. I like them much more than my Barrett Fieldcrafts. They weigh less and handle better. I purchased this rifle with 255 rounds of reloads with 140 gr Accubond ammo in new or 1x fired brass plus 47 pieces of primed extra brass and an RCBS die. This seller told me the ammo is 2920 fps which is about the same as the original Weatherby Ammo. Perfect hunting ammo! Weatherby typically sells this ammo for $4.00/round or more. I will sell with or without the ammo

The Swarovski Z3 4-12 is not included in the sale but could be. Call or text to discuss.

The rifle is in perfect condition with low round count according to the seller I bought it from. Under 30 rounds fired. Said it did not have a blemish on it and I cannot find one. He also claimed 3/4" groups with the included ammo. it looks like new. It was originally $3300 and the Titaniums are tough to find. Current Titaniums are $3449.

Price is $2600 with the $1000 worth of ammo and die set delivered to your FFL in the lower 48. If you can do a face to face near Milwaukee,WI that works as well and you get a discount. Box and manuals are included. I will also include the Leupold 1" direct mount rings.

Call or text to discuss anything. Ted 4149153739 I will have at least 10 other amazing rifles to sell in the near future. I bought a bunch of really nice rifles and have now sorted out my favorites but just don't have time to list them all now.

TRIGGERTECH TRIGGER

TriggerTech’s trigger provides true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel, and is externally adjustable. Precision cut stainless steel components ensure consistent trigger pulls from shot to shot in a safe, reliable, and corrosion resistant package.

ACCUBRAKE ST

By adding an Accubrake ST you will significantly reduce felt recoil up to 53%. Available in four different barrel diameters, with thread protector, for a perfect brake-to-barrel contour.

54 DEGREE BOLT

The shortest in the industry (as compared to typical 90 bolt throw). Allows for faster chambering on follow-up shots and greater bolt-to-scope clearance.

CARBON FIBER STOCK

With a proprietary manufacturing process, these stocks provide excellent stiffness and light weight by using carefully selected materials. The stocks are pillar bedded and impervious to environmental factors and will offer predictable, reliable performance.

3DHEX RECOIL REDUCER

Large caliber felt recoil dissipation provided in the lightest recoil reducer available. 3DHEX is a patent pending high strength energy diffusing lattice structure designed to distribute specific directional forces and reduce muzzle lift.

TITANIUM RECEIVER

Titanium properties present 42% the weight of traditional steel which provides maximum weight savings for the hunter looking to save every ounce while maintaining structural integrity.

CERAKOTE®

Cerakote is the industry leading thin-film ceramic coating. The Cerakote unique formula enhances physical properties including wear, corrosion, and chemical resistance while improving impact strengths, and hardness.

Attachments

• Wby6.jpeg
    Wby6.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 264
  • Wby5.jpeg
    Wby5.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 248
  • Wby4.jpeg
    Wby4.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 236
  • Wby3.jpeg
    Wby3.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 238
  • Wby2.jpeg
    Wby2.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 230
  • Weatherby 1.jpeg
    Weatherby 1.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
OP
L

Liftman101

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Somebody must need this. I can't believe there is not more interest in one of the coolest/nicest rifles I have ever seen in this intriguing new caliber.

gtriple

WKR
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
This is a ridiculously good deal with that ammo included. Even not at the inflated Weatherby rate, that ammo is worth $600 easily.

GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.