Welcome YETI, new Rokslide sponsor

willidru

WKR
That was utter BS. Yeti changed the cost structure of what they charged organizations for items. NRA got pissed their stuff wasn’t free anymore and smeared Yeti.

I see a lot of Yeti stuff with the Rocky Mountain Ell Foundation now.
So it was just convenient that they cut ties after our cry against NRA following Parkland shooting. If so that’s great just want to be careful about supporting those who support 2A. Glad you could clear it up.

I've got a limited edition rambler in camo that I've had people offer to buy off me, great product. My brother bought a backflip and I was so intrigued by it I used it for a 25 page marketing assignment for my MBA. Premium doesn't begin to describe their products.

BigE

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome to Rokslide!
For those planning to cool down their fish or game fast, or some cases it's better to freeze meat in a cooler for a hunting or fishing trip, look into dry ice. Works wonders to take two coolers, one for "refrigerated" stuff with just ice and the second with more ice and some dry ice. You'll have ice for weeks, or your fish or game will freeze solid in a couple of hours.