well, guess these things are real

if anyone wants to check the area out, here's the coords: 44.533772, -109.972901

Are squatch hunters like regular hunters? If so you just made some of them really mad by blowing up this spot on the internet. It will probably be overrun with bigfoot enthusiasts within 72 hours.

If you did see what you claim to have seen, it was a bi pedal bear. It's way more common than people think.

Plus with the amount of grizzlies in that drainage sasquatch wouldn't be able to fight them all off.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
A mature squatch would easily hold its own against all but maybe a big boar

A mature squatch would easily hold its own against all but maybe a big boar
Tear the bears apart limb by limb.

What do you think a squatch does when it's charged by a griz? Spray, pistol, or hand to hand combat? There is a great Jui jitsu place in town. Maybe he attends?

What do you think a squatch does when it's charged by a griz? Spray, pistol, or hand to hand combat? There is a great Jui jitsu place in town. Maybe he attends?

I’d like to think

I’d like to think he goes full Jon Jones on a bear. Enjoys the sport of fighting bears not there for an easy kill

Keep posting man. A few more and you'll be able to sell those professionally tanned sasquatch skins in the classified section.

Back