WTB Western Mountaineering 15 deg or warmer

RGARNER

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for a wm antelope preferably but would look at anything 0 to 15 degree rated.

Thanks

Tikka90

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know why these ones aren't showing up when searched on ebay, but I purchased one a few days ago. Waiting for it to arrive

OP
RGARNER

RGARNER

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I dont know why these ones aren't showing up when searched on ebay, but I purchased one a few days ago. Waiting for it to arrive

Thanks, if these were the MF series I would be all over it

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Look forward to hearing what you think about your new bag!

Tikka90

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look forward to hearing what you think about your new bag!
I'm exceptionally happy with it. It lofted right up, zipper works great, and it's a quality bag.

I think the complaint with the gws vs the mf is the breathability. I think this can be mitigated by leaving the bag partially open if the temperature allows it. I won't know for sure until I've used it in the field.

OP
RGARNER

RGARNER

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm new to WM bags...what is your reasoning for preferring the MF over GWS? Thanks.
I ended up ordering one of these bags and really happy...I was trying to go really light and compressible and worried that the gws bag would be lacking in that area compared to the mf series. After getting the bag I don't see that being the case...the gws takes a little more patience when while trying to get all of the air out when putting it in a stuff sack but that's the only downfall I see...I think the extra peace of mind is worth it now after handling it. I offered the seller from ebay $450 and he accepted. You aren't going to find a better deal for this bag.
I beleive he still has a few left