Western Washington Training Hike

Yea, it is a steep short grind. We lapped it twice.

Its the "M" trail here in Bozeman, I might have rounded the 900, it might be like 860 or so...

the other one we do a couple times a week has 2 options. one side is i believe 1100 gain in 1.1mi or 1100 gain in 1.6mi.

Jackelope

Lil-Rokslider
I weighed my pack when I got home and I was 44 pounds and 12 ounces on a cheap fish scale. I'm feeling it today but I was the old geezer yesterday and I'm sort of fat and out of shape. It was my 1st significant trail workout of 2015. It's only uphill from here.
Wow. No pun intended.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I weighed my pack when I got home and I was 44 pounds and 12 ounces on a cheap fish scale. I'm feeling it today but I was the old geezer yesterday and I'm sort of fat and out of shape. It was my 1st significant trail workout of 2015. It's only uphill from here.
Wow. No pun intended.

Awesome! Cant wait for the next one.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
James Petker has inspired me! Anyone in Central Western Washington want to start these back up? I still hit the mtn often, but might as well do it with some people from rokslide...

Any takers??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd probably be interested depending on when you're thinking. I'm in Bonney Lake.
With the days getting longer I'd Ike to get in some weighted hikes on Mt Peak

Swift

Lil-Rokslider
I'd love to get something going in the ellensburg/CleElem area this year !

colersu22

WKR
With my work schedule its hard to get out during the week but I go ever weekend, I try and do a different hike every time just picking random ones off the WTA site. My hunting partner and I would be down for some weekend hikes.

he_lives

FNG
With the days getting longer I'd Ike to get in some weighted hikes on Mt Peak

Yeah that sounds good to me. I'm typically not back from work until 5:30 or 6:00, but I'd be up for some weekend hikes until we get a little more light in the evenings.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah that sounds good to me. I'm typically not back from work until 5:30 or 6:00, but I'd be up for some weekend hikes until we get a little more light in the evenings.
We spring forward this weekend. Should be getting close