What a deal

Titan

WKR
Spent 30 min trying to come up with a solution, even trying to swap to another Bear Archery bow that is discontinued - they would only give $50-$100 off the price (which is just a previous sales price). So basically close to normal price from other online retailers.

OP
Cant hit em
Bummer looks like they doing that with the Spotter deal as well, they have issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Titan

WKR
I bought some gloves on there and they were "in stock" for a week after I ordered. Cancelled this morning along with a couple other items.

For those who get a bow, when did you order?

carlsoa8

FNG
Spent 30 min trying to come up with a solution, even trying to swap to another Bear Archery bow that is discontinued - they would only give $50-$100 off the price (which is just a previous sales price). So basically close to normal price from other online retailers.

Ask for Suzanne in customer service. She gave me the 150 on the archery wild and express shipped it. Took some negotiating but we got it done. I am satisfied with their customer service. It's clear that the e-commerce department isn't able to handle the volume they generate in an appropriate fashion and they are going to have to learn that the hard way.

hi2u

FNG
Mind was cancelled after waiting 4 days. Such bullcrap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi2u

FNG
Called and they will only give 15% off a bow. Urg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk