What Fletching glue are you all using.

Aces11

Lil-Rokslider

I switched to this glue. Best I have used.

cjay225

FNG
Always did AAE MAX with pen but recently fletcher a dozen with blue top gorilla just to save a little $. Haven't noticed a difference after a few hundred arrows.

Maxi-Cure extra thick seems to work great for me. I would say with any of these glues, need to use quickly or buy a new bottle when you fletch arrows.

I like to use what works and what has proven itself to me. I’ve thought of switching vane brands but I keep using my favorite company’s vanes and that’s q2i. I just love them regardless of which design. I glue them to wraps I make myself and I use Loctite super glue. The gel works best as far as messiness but the liquid works just as well if you have a steady enough hand not to pour it on lol.

Maxi-Cure extra thick seems to work great for me. I would say with any of these glues, need to use quickly or buy a new bottle when you fletch arrows.
Put the bottle in a zip loc bag in the fridge. That’s what I’ve heard others say. Never tried it. I’m constantly ripping vanes and wraps off with group shooting so a bottle of glue doesn’t last me long enough to dry out. Once though I had a bottle of Bohning CA and it was quite a few ounces and it did thicken up on me last year and had to be thrown out.