What is everyone's career choice??

SaltyUte

Lil-Rokslider
Currently working in the ski industry on the corporate side. Working in forestry on the side after being in wildland fire the past four summers. Hoping to get on with a local fire department or go back to wildland fire next year.

Billinsd

WKR
Registered Civil Engineer 33 years. 3.5 years left to retire. Work/Lifestyle, pay, benefits couldn't think of anything better for me. My daughter is following in my footsteps with a full scholarship, and a year of Calculus knocked out her senior year of HS, and I couldn't be happier, more content with her choice and future!!! If you can do the Calculus and hard sciences consider a Be Set (BS) in Engineering!!

HunterCL

FNG
B.S. in Industrial Engineering. Currently looking for a job that pertains to the field.

evergreenethos

Lil-Rokslider
I am the Chief Information Officer (head of IT) for a physical and cyber security risk management firm. Love my job and the company I work for.

ODB

WKR
Tech Writer/Marketing/e-commerce/designer in the safety field.

If I could choose a profession I’d be living in Kenya doing work with orgs I like.

I am the Chief Information Officer (head of IT) for a physical and cyber security risk management firm. Love my job and the company I work for.
Interested to hear if you're able to share the hunting side of your life with co-workers. Have found it a very tight rope to walk in the tech world.

evergreenethos

Lil-Rokslider
Interested to hear if you're able to share the hunting side of your life with co-workers. Have found it a very tight rope to walk in the tech world.
I know what you mean. I choose my employers very carefully to try and avoid that kind of culture clash, and fortunately I have been really lucky to not have that issue the last few places I've worked. I can talk about hunting pretty openly and there are some colleagues who either hunt themselves or have family who does. A lot of my coworkers are veterans, former LEOs, and/or 3-letter government agency types so the culture is very much aligned with my own values.

JasonWi

WKR
I work for a veterinary teaching hospital doing CT, MRI, X-rays and supervise the imaging department.

Quite a few antihunting/neutral people here, yet I've also swayed quite a few in our direction once they get to realize we're not all heartless killers and they actually know someone who works/cares for animals yet will hunt and eat them.