Whats your name boy?

CorbLand

WKR
@CorbLand I've run across your posts here since joining and just assumed your username was a clever spin on the Canadian singer/songwriter Corb Lund. Now I read early in this thread that it's not that at all.
You are not the only one to ask/say that.

Cynoscion

Lil-Rokslider
First forum I ever joined was a local Texas saltwater fishing forum. I used to be really mad at spotted sea trout (speckled trout) and literally used to fish every day so Cynoscion, the genus name, seemed appropriate. I haven’t been that mad at them in years and don’t fish much at all anymore but it’s been me on Internet forums ever since so no need to change now.

The name of a canyon I spent time in growing up. Saw a boar Grizzly chasing a sow grizzly in there, thus the last part of the name.

Ursus1975

FNG
Ursus is Latin for “ bear “ . Came across that while pursuing a biology degree, I’m also about the size of a brown bear and was born in the great year of 1975.

My old name was a silly 'name' that my dad used when he was driving truck and we all came up with 'call signs' - mine was my first name backwards.
I wanted to change it and the day I did was the coldest day of the winter so far. So Decided to memorialize that for now.

If anyone recognizes the legend in the pic, they should probably be monitored closely!!

Nice thread. Couple names I love are @dr.mooseknuckles and @Fartface

For several years, our annual physicals were done by a plump PA. We named him Dr. Chubby Knuckles… a real eye opener.

Then Fartface just reminds me of 4th grade. I remember his FNG thread. Laughed my ass off when I saw it
On a different forum I frequent, there is a guy named showerfart. Makes me laugh every time I see it. I don't even think he is active anymore but people still tag him for the hell of it.

Yoder

WKR
It's my name. All my friends always call me by my last name. I also like to use it to keep myself in check. I try to say things I would only say to people in real life. Using my last name keeps things a little more real for me.

Fordguy

WKR
Decades ago, (not saying how many) my grandpa had an old Ford pickup with a front plate that read BEEFALO. That truck was my first purchase after I had turned 16, got a job and saved some cash. That truck was pretty much unkillable. It wouldn't surprise me if it was still running today. In my younger years I had a string of Ford vehicles that accumulated so many miles with nothing but routine maintenance that I refused to buy another brand. Back then, when I drove past Oldsmobile/Pontiac/GM mfg. parking lots I'd notice that more of the workers there had Ford vehicles than GM vehicles despite receiving an employee discount. These days I don't own a Ford. Unfortunately, I haven't had a lot of faith in their products since the mid to late 90s... but, a long time ago, I was a Ford guy.

Back when NBA basketball was real basketball with grown tough a$$ men playing I was a huge fan of the Chicago Bulls and Dennis Rodman, whose nickname is “The Worm”. Just so happens that my ball playing ability is similar to his; sucked on offense but could hold my own on defense and equal his hustle/effort. My buddies all knew I liked Rodman and knew my playing style was similar to his. The ring (pun intended) leader of my friends got ringworm one season while we were playing. I gave him hell for it every chance I got. In return, he and all of our friends gave me the nickname “The Ringworm”.

Every day / season is a horse campaign of covering miles either chasing elk or scouting drainages for chasing elk.

Retirement allows a lot of horse time. Otherwise I would be exploring or mining gold.

Nykki

Lil-Rokslider
In 95 I started a job in Russia, wife wanted a dog for company while I was gone. I bought her a Samoyed named Nykki and it turned into a great dog. Been gone along time but was one of our favorite dogs.

If memory serves correctly, I was called Mooseknuckles by my buddy in high school who was also the starting QB. I was the center.

He worked at the nearby Publix as a bag boy occasionally. One time my now deceased father went in and Vogler bagged his groceries. My dad told the cashier that Vogler touched my nuts every Friday night. Dad probably made both of them blush.

Anyway mooseknuckles has been a handle for a long time in various ways. I’ve been a Veterinarian for 10 years, so it’s Dr. Mooseknuckles now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk