Whats your name boy?

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Many many moons ago, I used to run mountain ultras and then I got old. Had to come up with a name for Yahoo, and mtnrunner was taken so I threw a "w"in it and been mtnwrunner ever since the early 90's.

Randy

When it's clear, I enjoy looking up at Orion when heading out in the early morning.

Like the constellation, I am an archer and the darker it is, the easier it is to look at me.

sneaky

"DADDY"
It was the name of my archery shop I used to run, and one of my nicknames. Also relates to my ability to close in on game. Notice there is no "killer" attached to it lol. I can get plenty close, sealing the deal is another matter entirely.

wncbrewer

Lil-Rokslider
I'm from the hills of western North Carolina and even though I live in Oregon now, I'll always have a soft spot for those hills. I'm a commercial brewer by trade so I tacked that on the end. Real name is Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a professional firefighter. I was assigned to engine 5 for about 9 years. The area we served was a low income area of town. We had one of the smaller areas in the city but we lead in working fires, shootings and stabbing for several years. The stations nick name is Fort Apache. So now I'm Fort Fireman.

Ruskin

WKR
I lived in Ruskin (a small FL town outside of Tampa) when I first found forums. So from Jeep, to off-road, to hunting site that's what I've used. Even though its been 8 years since I lived there.

kaboku68

WKR
Kaboku(roughly translated as flowering tree) is the name of Omura Kaboku, a 17th Century Samurai, Doctor, Swordsmith and crazy man. He got good enough at his job of swordsmithing that he could take a dump in public in front of his samurai daimyo during the daily inspection. He was a master at jujitsu and forms of combat and knew many different things. He got tired of politics and retired to religious study and swordsmithing. He was 80 years old when an assassin was sent to kill him. He blocked the vertical overhand strike with his left arm and strangled the assassin by forcing his severed left hand down the throat of the man. He went home and commited seppaku rather than die of blood lost.

He was very confident in his abilities and could do what he needed to do.

I am in the education field but my stats are similar to him.

dvm_hunter

Lil-Rokslider
it was a play on words when I signed up on the site. I was in vet school and I was hunting my degree. Now I'm a DVM that hunts.

Native American symbol that depicts ones journey through life and all the choices, trials and tribulations one must endure. I'm not Native American, I just feel a huge amount of respect to those who lived off the land without destroying it. They were the original conservationists. Only killing what they ate and using every part of the animal so that it didn't go to waste.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk