Whats your name boy?

Azone

WKR
I was born and raised in central California, zone A is what I grew up hunting in. I know right, very freaking creative on my part. Lots of poison oak, triple digit temps and mean rattlesnakes, home sweet home.

archp625

WKR
I'm 34 so people close to my age will know what I am talking about. I have used this name since the AIM (AOL Instant Messaging) days. ARC are my initials, HP is the street that I grew up on and 625 is the month and day I was born.

Kinda lame but it works for me. Had the same name on ArcheryTalk when I was really into archery.

Walking Birds

Lil-Rokslider
Was trying to think of a handle to use for another site, happened to have a picture of a Roadrunner I was editing on the screen, so I just went with it. Used the same name when I came to the Rok and I hit the "s" by mistake, so now I'm a They

bigmoose

WKR
From my Dad. He thought I reminded him of the character in the Archie and Veronica comic books... you know, big and dumb. Been my CB handle for over 40 years.

Marmots

Lil-Rokslider
As a younger guy, I moved into a new house with four friends. Come summertime, a bunch of yellow-belied marmots came out from under our house. I thought they were pretty great until they chewed the wiring out of my truck. I killed dozens of them with snares and a stickbow. I also kept one as a pet Judas marmot to find out what his favorite foods were so I could more efficiently trap his buddies.

There was a couple months where i was always grilling marmot meat or hanging out with my pet marmot. So I got stuck with a nickname.

7JSGoat259
How did you guys come up with your user name? You would think that living in the land of speed goats my user name ( 4rcgoat) would have something to do with pronghorn. Im a life long motocross fan and one of my favorite riders was Ricky Carmichael, ran the number 4 until retirement, considered to be the greatest of all time. Ok your turn.
I think a better name would be 7JSGoat259;)

Figure its who I am and where I am from… Was into rock crawling BIG time in my teens. Cruces, well that's where I am from.

crucescrawler is my email and username on a bunch of other forums...