Whats your pick for a used bow?

Criteria;
No more than about 4 years old,

Longer ATA as I have a 30” DL…like 33”-34” or so

NOT heavy…..looking to keep it under 4# bare bow

I’m currently looking for a LEFTY RX7 Ultra, PSE Levitate or PSE Carbon air. Any comment on those appreciated. I ‘ve been shooting trad for a long time…..but want to equal opportunity hunt with both.
RX7 Ultra is, imo, the best bow made. I’ve shot so many and buy new bows every year and my 7U will never leave my hands. And I just bought another one used that arrives tomorrow.

RX7 Ultra is, imo, the best bow made. I’ve shot so many and buy new bows every year and my 7U will never leave my hands. And I just bought another one used that arrives tomorrow.
Sir,

What about the bow in your opinion makes it the best? I'm just curious as my brother just got an rx8 and is trying to talk me into one and out of my Mathews Halon.

Sir,

What about the bow in your opinion makes it the best? I'm just curious as my brother just got an rx8 and is trying to talk me into one and out of my Mathews Halon.
This year I bought the RX8 Ultra and the Alpha X 33. I have already sold the RX8. It's a good bow, but it just wasn't "it." The RX7U just works. It's extremely smooth. The cam change on the Carbon just wasn't great for me this year. The Alpha X has the same cams but for some reason it feels completely different, plus on the AX, with my 29" draw, I'm at the perfect length for the cam on that model and get much more performance from it. The RX7 Ultra is just something else. The Alpha X will be on hunts, but it will still take a backseat to the RX. When I sold the 8 it was specifically with buying a second 7 to replace it. Draw, hold, balance (same riser so don't know why), shot, just about everything about it has secured it's spot at the top for me.

I just built a Mach 34. It weighs 5.42lbs ready to hunt. I won’t be using a stabilizer I haven’t found they improve my accuracy enough under 60 to matter. I only paid $1050 for the bare bow before doing a cam swap.

View attachment 669257
I am in the process of setting up a Mach 34 really close to this. Do you run any stabilizer on your bow? I had a couple S2's but the vibration through them is nuts. Any recommendations would be helpful.

nphunter

WKR
I am in the process of setting up a Mach 34 really close to this. Do you run any stabilizer on your bow? I had a couple S2's but the vibration through them is nuts. Any recommendations would be helpful.
So far I’m not running anything. I can shoot it very well out past 100 yards with no stabilizer. I’m shouting 450gr arrows and I don’t feel like it’s too loud or vibrates too much. I’ve been shooting Carbon bows for over 10yrs and this one doesn’t seem to vibrate anymore than the rest have.