What's your rain gear this year?

Trying the stormfront jacket this year. Using HH impertech pants. Doing a 14 day float hunt, wanted something a little more breathable than my HH jacket.

Rwbrew3

WKR
I am selling a pair of kuiu chugach rain gear in med verde if any one interested, jacket is perfect, pant had a few tiny wholes but repaired, no leaks but wanted to be sure! $400

Hope it’s ok to post here

calico pig

Lil-Rokslider
I use the FL SEAK and it has done well for me. It fits me a little baggy though and I'm thinking of going to a solid color. Mine is in Fusion.

I'm looking at the Arc'teryx Beta AR Jacket and selling my SEAK. It looks like it's a good balance of weight. I'm curios if anyone else has ever used it.

I have the SEAK and the Arcteryx. But I have the Theta AR which is slightly longer but same jacket otherwise. Arcteryx is loud (really loud) but my go to jacket if I'm packing it. The SEAK is my truck hunt jacket and is much quieter. Nothhing beats the Arcteryx as far as weight and function in my opinion if I could only have one.

Obi-wanshinobi

Lil-Rokslider
KUIU Yukon jacket. I like it but thinking about selling it as it’s way more jacket than I need.

Trout bum

Lil-Rokslider
Still using the first run of the Kuiu Chugach jacket. Replaced the Sitka stormfront lite pant with the Kuiu ultra nx pant when they went on sale this year. The marmot precip is a great go to jacket for daypack use all year round here in Colorado. Good luck this year and stay dry!

Gumbo

WKR
Dewpoint pants and either Dewpoint or Yukon jacket. Which jacket depends on the weather and day vs backpack hunt.