When do you own the area?

Weldor

WKR
I seen a good one this past week, Praire schooner motor home huge camp. Non-residents. Left their trash on the side of the hwy, like there was somebody coming to pick it up. 10 or so trash bags. I didn't get the plate , only got a partial. I did turn around and load their trash and stopped at the dump to dispose of it.

I seen a good one this past week, Praire schooner motor home huge camp. Non-residents. Left their trash on the side of the hwy, like there was somebody coming to pick it up. 10 or so trash bags. I didn't get the plate , only got a partial. I did turn around and load their trash and stopped at the dump to dispose of it.
"Why doesn't anyone like non-resident hunters!?"

Rybe390

FNG
Public trailheads and trails are just that, 100% public. If you're camped there...we had the same idea.

What does bother me is watching dudes hike up AT you when you're already up top glassing a ridge. Or when guys hike up, find you, and then go into the area you are glassing. Kind of like some river etiquette when fishing is appreciated, you don't own any of the land you're on, but some effort to not be a dick goes a long way.

Mtns2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
I'm beginning to see where some of the bad attitudes and resentment against other hunters is coming from. We really need to try and get along. There is a lot of growling going on LOL.

Poser

WKR
This guy took it to a whole new level in the OR antelope season...

View attachment 606642

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk