When does Phone skope release iphone cases?

My plan is to get the new iphone when they release (probably September). When does phone skope release cases for new phones? I have a cheap set up now and would like to go with phone skope but it may have to be nova grade. My first hunt is November.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
My plan is to get the new iphone when they release (probably September). When does phone skope release cases for new phones? I have a cheap set up now and would like to go with phone skope but it may have to be nova grade. My first hunt is November.
Hey man, sorry I didn't see this and seems PS hasn't either. I just emailed them the link to this thread. Heading into the July 4 weekend, so it could be next week...

My memory is they're pretty dang fast, but lets see what they say for sure.

Ram94

WKR
PhoneSkope recently came out with their own Universal phone adapter and it’s pretty slick. I was always needing to buy a new case with every new phone, but I’ve been happy with their universal for what it’s worth.

OP
Forkieslayer
I did not realize they have a universal now. Thanks for the help and thanks Robby for answering my question on the podcast the other day. Keep up the good work.

Pyro Putty

Official Rokslide Sponsor
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey there,
I am a repersentive with Phoneskope and Pyroputty. It usually takes us about 2-3 months after the phone is released to drop the case for it. We do not get any early advances on the phone so we do not know when they are going to come out we find out the same time the public finds out that is why it takes how long it does. If you have any other questions please email us at [email protected]