When is everyone heading out for Archery season (CO)?

Was wondering when everyone is heading out for the colorado archery seasons?

Me and my buddy ClintonB1987 are leaving Wednesday after work for about 8 days. Between us we have two mulie tages, two elk and one bear tag. Should be a great time. The suspense is killing me, I have been hardly able to sleep these last few nights in anticipation of our trip. I've been playing hypothetical scenarios in my head non stop since our last scouting trip. After we return, we have about 5 days of work then out for another 11 days. Man I am pumped!!!!

Elk_Addict23

Lil-Rokslider
Me and two buddies are going in Friday morning to get camp setup and glass the rest of the day. We will be in for 10 days with 3 elk, 2 deer and 2 bear tags.

Lukem

WKR
My dad and I are driving out on the 4th and hiking in on the morning of the 5th, that is if he can keep me from hauling his gear in the dark on the 4th. :) We'll be in for about 5-7 days. Should be fun, it'll be our first elk hunt together and his first archery elk in a long time.

Driving from CA to CO on Wednesday, getting in on Thursday, and hiking in Friday. Will be out 6 days, first elk hunt with two buddies I work with.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
10 day hunt starts on the 6th through the 16th 3 guys coming out for their dream hunt and I have Andy Ross from Maximum Archery coming out to chase elk and film with us. Should be completely Epic. Just dropped 200$ on Backpacking food. About to start packing things up. Im completely excited. Trying to sell my bow cause I want to round it all off with a new hunting outfit from Kryptec so someone go buy my recurve. =-)

Pronghorn season is open. So I will hunt them first. And then move onto elk. Plan to hunt when I have days off of work. Im kinda a later season elk guy so will hit the elk hunting harder as the season goes on.

bowinhand

WKR
Leave Friday morning after I get off work then hike in, set up camp and glass that evening to try to formulate a plan for opening day. only have labor day weekend to hunt.

G Posik

WKR
Will be leaving Texas on the 27th. Get to the trail head the afternoon of the 28th. Hike in a little ways that night. The 29th the rest of the way. Do some glassing and wait for Curtis C.

Glenn

Heading out to CO for the last week and half of the archery season from NY. Have two elk tags and a mule deer tag between my Father and I. Primarily hunt the Catskills and Adirondacks here in NY, but want to test our mettle out west. Hoping we aren't coming out to late, but just seeing the country and animals will be reward enough for us. Good luck everyone.

-BC