Where in the World is Colorado Aron?

Buster

WKR
Snyder sighting, Eastmans bowhunting journal, july/august issue.
e6u2u4y6.jpg

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I can't even find him. Between Ryan and me, we've only received one text from a Satellite phone in the last two weeks. He's making good on his promise to hunt three months for sure! Go Aron (and yes, I'm a fanboy too. I've learned a ton from that guy.)

Frankie, that was awesome! Aron was obviously feeling the beat, and leading that little parade. I found it interesting that all you have to do to get him to follow your commands is grab him by his beard and give him an order and he follows, that could be helpful when packing out your animal.

jmez

WKR
He's in the back country hunting and actually using all the gear the rest of us like to talk about on the internet.

Cranny

Lil-Rokslider
Lol, omg I just about ruined my keyboard watching that.. That's the dance I'm gonna do when I get my first bull elk..

Manosteel

WKR
For the first 30 seconds of that vid I could not for the life of me understand why you posted it and then the star walks in hahahahahaha Awesome!!!

littlebuf

Banned
Techno Viking is an old one, but a good one. Been around a long time. Pretty much how I picture all of Europe in my mind. Looks neat

Last edited:
I can tell you this, Aron is going to be flattered when he sees this... Him and CO Buck go way back :)