Where to buy rifles online...

Interested in buying a new whitetail huinting rifle and online searches to see prices and availability have been lack luster to this point. I assume its because google is purposely hiding gun retailers...

With that being said, I would appreciate any reccomendations on websites that you guys are using/checking to buy guns from!

In particular, I am looking for a semi automatic 30-06.

Thanks in advance!

More good EuroOptic experiences here. Call them before placing an order, they tend to give a discount. Props to their customer service, too. Bought a defective rifle and spotting scope (two separate occasions, years apart) and they took both back without any hassle.

only 2 of my purchases have been online, 1 through Sportsmans Warehouse and 1 through PSA. Both were easy, no problems. PSA had a great price, SW was just reasonable.

Im more interested in how you arrived at searching for a .30-06 auto. Care to elaborate? Not criticizing, just curious.

only 2 of my purchases have been online, 1 through Sportsmans Warehouse and 1 through PSA. Both were easy, no problems. PSA had a great price, SW was just reasonable.

Im more interested in how you arrived at searching for a .30-06 auto. Care to elaborate? Not criticizing, just curious.
Old man used one, as well as do a fair amount of drive hunting where the semi is handy for running shots.

GunBroker
Palmetto State Armory
Sportsmen’s Warehouse
Bud’s Gunshop

Have bought from each of the above, without issue.

Interested in buying a new whitetail huinting rifle and online searches to see prices and availability have been lack luster to this point. I assume its because google is purposely hiding gun retailers...

With that being said, I would appreciate any reccomendations on websites that you guys are using/checking to buy guns from!

In particular, I am looking for a semi automatic 30-06.

Thanks in advance!
I'd look for a slightly used BAR MK II Lightweight Stalker. Plenty accurate.
The lightweight Stalker MK3 lop is too long unless you are a tall feller.
The pretty wood MK3 has normal lop, but heavier.

I'd look for a slightly used BAR MK II Lightweight Stalker. Plenty accurate.
The lightweight Stalker MK3 lop is too long unless you are a tall feller.
The pretty wood MK3 has normal lop, but heavier.
Great advice, thank you! I am 6'1 for refrence. and have been considering the brownings. I've been perusing gunbroker.com. Are there other good websites you know of?

Back