Where to rifle hunt muleys mid to end of November???

Looking for a little help. I have leave from 08NOV-29NOV and want to get after some mule deer. Are there any OTC rifle hunts during this time? It doesn't matter if it's high country or open prairies, I'm just looking for a good hunting experience with my pops. I appreciate any help you guys can send my way... Just looking for a state... Not any honey holes!

Last edited:
OP
H
I just logged on there and it said there are only "b" licenses available. Is that all you saw on there as well?

Redside

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a MT resident so not sure if they had the deer combos leftover. Looks like there are elk combos left, that gets you a deer tag too.

Ne rifle starts the Saturday closest to the 15th in November. You would have to buy the statewide tag which is $536. The tag is good for a mule deer buck or whitetail buck for the whole state. The only area you wouldn't be able to hunt I believe is the mule deer conservation area.

You buy your license(tag) online. You also have to buy a $20 habitat stamp. Lots of public ground in NW Nebraska.

I hunt archery up there every year. I just got done on a 2 week archery hunt. If you go and need help hit me up.